The most common mistakes when buying a scratching post
What are the most common mistakes when buying cat furniture?
- The most common mistake is that you only buy a cat tree because you think it looks pretty. Just like people, cats also have different characteristics, it is important to adjust the furniture for your cat to their specific needs.
- The cat tree does not match with your cat.
- The cat tree does not fit in your house because it is too large or high.
- The cat tree does not fit with the rest of your interior.
- The details and attributes of the tree do not fit with the characteristics of your cat (weight, height).
Do you have a curious and playful cat that likes to scratch on anything, make sure you choose a cat tree without plush at the sisal posts. (the cat will probably destroy this). But if you have a lazy cat that likes to relax you’re better off with a cat tree that has a hammock in which your cat can relax.
The biggest mistake
Of course the biggest mistake someone can make in buying a cat tree is when they don’t buy it from Petrebels ;-).
In these articles you will find even more helpful information about cats in general and cat trees in particular.